School Mission Statement
In union with the whole Church, we at Our Lady Help of Christians Primary School hold the faith received in the Creed, and seek to profess it fully in Christian living and action. Our Lismore Diocese Mission in Education is to “enable students to achieve fullness of life” (John 10:10).
We will strive to do this by:
· nurturing a challenging, enriching and faith-based environment that celebrates and supports quality education – our spirit of evangelization is experienced in promoting the actions, prayers and teachings of Jesus that are recorded in the gospels
· enriching our daily life through participation in personal and public prayer and liturgies including class, school, sacramental and wider parish community celebrations – the spirit of worship permeates every aspect of our parish school life
· modeling, proclaiming and giving witness to the teachings of Jesus through our words and actions – the spirit of witness is reflected in every aspect of our parish school life
· reaching out pastorally to all members of our parish, school and wider community- our spirit of community reflects the traditions of Mary MacKillop and the Josephite Order.
· recognising and supporting the needs of others – our spirit of service is shared and supported by all members of our parish school community
Our Lady Help of Christians Parish School is a welcoming community where individuals are seen as unique reflections of Jesus and challenged in a supportive environment to realise, develop and share their talents.